Receive a $10 Open Play Coupon!
Enter your details to instantly receive the coupon via email.
Dear Valued Customer
To help slow the spread of COVID 19, we have the following policies in place:
MASK REQUIREMENT POLICY - We have worked directly with the Shawnee County Health Department to develop the following policies for our unique facility.
- Masks are required in the following areas and situations
- Entering the Facility
- While on the concourse (carpeted area)
- Interaction with staff (anywhere in the facility)
- Going to the Snack Bar, Bar or Restroom
- When looking for a bowling ball
- In the Arcade
- Masks are not required in the following areas/situations:
- Physically eating or drinking
- While you are on the approach to bowl
PROCEDURES TO KEEP YOU SAFE - Our priority is to keep our customers, staff and and community as safe as possible. We have implemented a number of procedures over the past few months to attain this goal. Some of these procedures are below:
- Sanitizing Equipment: We have always sanitized shoes after use, now we will sanitize the bowling balls too. Each group will be asked to leave used equipment at the lane when they are finished. Our staff will come down, sanitize all equipment, & return back to the proper place
- Hand Sanitizer & Wipes: We have installed numerous public hand sanitizer stations PLUS we will have sanitizer wipes/cleaners available, so if you want to wipe down the ball prior to using, you will be able too.
- Contact Tracing: We do ask that one person from each group sign in for potential contact tracing. This information will be kept confidential and will NOT be used for anything else. It will only be provided to local health authorities upon their request when investigating a case.
- Employee Health & Safety: All of our employees will be wearing face masks while working. In addition, each one will have their temperature taken and certify they have not had symptoms prior to working. Any employee who has symptoms will not be allowed to work per KDHE standards.
We hope to see everyone real soon! If you do have a questions, please contact us through our Facebook page or email us at email@example.com
- Jesse, Gerry & Staff