Receive a $10 Open Play Coupon!
Enter your details to instantly receive the coupon via email.
WE ARE OPEN!!!!!
PLEASE CALL FOR HOURS & RESERVATIONS: 785.272.1881
Dear Valued Customer,
Here are some of the procedures we will be implementing to keep you and our staff safe:
- Limited Capacity: We will have an empty lane between active lanes to ensure at minimum 7 feet of space between groups.
- Limited Group Size: We will be limiting group sizes to 6 players per lane
- Sanitizing Equipment: We have always sanitized shoes after use, now we will sanitize the bowling balls too. Each group will be asked to leave used equipment at the lane when they are finished. Our staff will come down, sanitize all equipment, & return back to the proper place
- Hand Sanitizer & Wipes: We have installed numerous public hand sanitizer stations PLUS we will have sanitizer wipes/cleaners available, so if you want to wipe down the ball prior to using, you will be able too.
- Pre-Paid Reservations: Since we will be limited in capacity, we will be taking pre-paid reservations. Simply call us at 785.272.1881 to reserve and pay. In addition, we will ask you for shoe sizes, that way we can have everything at your lane prior to you coming to minimize contact! We will not allow Birthday Parties or Group Outings available during Phase 2.
- Hourly Bowling: During Phase 2, we will only be offering bowling by the hour due to limited capacity. We will have a special hourly rate for Phase 2 of $14.95/hour. In addition, we will have shoe rental for ONLY $2 each. (We will be having our Traditional CYBER Bowling Sessions on Saturday Nights starting May 30th, details coming soon).
- Contact Tracing: We do ask that one person from each group sign in for potential contact tracing. This information will be kept confidential and will NOT be used for anything else. It will only be provided to local health authorities upon their request when investigating a case.
- Employee Health & Safety: All of our employees will be wearing face masks while working. In addition, each one will have their temperature taken and certify they have not had symptoms prior to working. Any employee who has symptoms will not be allowed to work per KDHE standards.
- Extra Staff: During Phase 2, we will have extra staff on hand to clean and sanitize the entire facility.
- Arcade: Currently the redemption arcade is closed until our arcade vendor reopens it. Once reopened, we will sanitize the machines regularly. In addition, wipes will be provided for customers who would like to wipe down the machine prior to playing. We realize this may be an inconvenience for some our guests, however, it is the best way we can guarantee a clean machine to play. Fortunately, new CDC research has indicated that there is low risk of contracting COVID through touching surfaces, so the likelihood of becoming ill seems to be low.
We hope to see everyone real soon! If you do have a questions, please contact us through our Facebook page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jesse, Gerry & Staff
Gage Center Bowl Is Your Home For Family Fun In Topeka
Gage Center Bowl is a great place to have fun times with family and friends. At Gage Center Bowl you can have a great time at prices that won’t break your family’s budget. We have plenty of bumper bowling lanes just for kids! Bumpers are great to keep the bowling balls out of the gutters and smiles on the faces of your small children.
When looking for family fun in Topeka look no further than Gage Center Bowl.